Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Black Hat

Later on, I will present pictures as I take them, but first, I will display my current collection according to category. Today, the ever popular black hat. Black hats may seem the same at first glance, but in fact, there are many different kinds. Different sizes, different heights, different styles, and they can be worn at different angles and with different attitudes. So here is a sampling, not at all complete, of black hats I have seen in my travels around the city.

** I did not specifically ask permission of these people to take their photos. Many may not have realized they were being photographed. They were all in public places, and no pictures were taken on Shabbat or holidays. If anyone said or indicated they didn't want their picture taken, I deleted it, and it is not published here.


















































































































More to come, I'm sure, but that's what I have for now. I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Followers